Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quick look: bright pink lips, winged liner!

Some days I feel like wearing something bring on my lips.  Today is one of those days.  I am usually a nude/light pink lip girl so I really don't own very many bright lip colors.  One that I do own and love is my MAC "Pink Friday" lipstick (the Nicki Minaj lipstick).  And I kinda figure that in order to balance out the bright color, I should do something not super dramatic on my eyes.  So this is my quick look of the day today.


I swear my lips look brighter in person haha


 
My eye shape is very frustrating sometimes because when I open my eyes, you can't see my lids so you can't see my liner here.  Oh well!

On my eyes I have:
~Too Faced Shadow Insurance
~MAC's "Blanc Type"
~The 2 silver colors from the Kat Von D "Metal Orchestra" palette, "Glock" and "Razor Gray"
~ "Peanut" from the Kat Von D Tatto Chronicles Palette
~Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in "Black Ink"
~L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara in "Blackest Black"

On my lips, I'm wearing:
~MAC "Pink Friday"
~NYX megashine lipgloss "Lollipop"

And here are some of the more intense pinks I have:
From left to right: MAC's "Pink Friday", MAC's "Viva Glam Gaga", NYX megashine lipgloss "Beige, NYX megashine lipgloss "Lollipop"

"Pink Friday", "Viva Glam Gaga", "Beige", "Lollipop"
 

no flash
Pink Friday definitely can tend to go purpley, as can the Viva Glam Gaga, but Gaga is definitely a lighter, less intense color.  NYX's "Beige" is a beautiful color (with no shimmer), it's actually a great everyday color as it's not a really bright pink.  NYX's "Lollipop" is BRIGHT pink in the tube but it applies pretty sheer so if I wear it alone, I don't really like it because it just deepens my natural lip color and adds shimmer, but I do like it when I apply it over a bright pink lipstick like I did today.

I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you have an AMAZING weekend!  Enjoy it!!  Thank you so so much for supporting me and taking time to read this!!

Oh, and something else I meant to say was if you're a new follower (or an old follower who I'm not following... have I mentioned I'm kinda computer stupid???  I am.) of mine and you have a blog, please feel free to leave me a link to your blog and I will follow you too!  I don't think it's fair for you guys to have to listen to me ramble with me giving you nothing back haha!   

6 comments:

  1. hey starryskies..i love all ur looks..u do a fab job..u r my new guru..xoxo

    visit me sometime
    http://bebeauty-licious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip color is beautiful on you and I love all of your looks, whether they be subtle or dramatic!

    http://makeupandmeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Your quick look would take me forever to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty & I love your hair in pigtales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv grey eyes and pink lips..its one of my favorite combos! this is a beautiful look and I luv ur hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys so so much! You don't know how much your kind words mean to me!!
    @Sumitha and Meme: I'll definitely check your blogs out!!!

    ReplyDelete