Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

A look inspired by a bird

I really think that when you're looking for inspiration when doing your makeup, there's no better place to look than nature.  I mean, if you're confused about what colors look good together, go look at some flowers or animals or even the sky and you'll be sure to see colors that look beautiful together.  I came across a picture of this bird, which is a "Kingfisher" and I just thought it was so beautiful so that was my inspiration for my makeup today. 
And here is my Kingfisher inspired look:





You know I had to throw in a goofy picture
The products I used are:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX JEP in "Milk"
88 palette, the circled colors:

Ben Nye pigment in "Jade"
NYX ultra pearl manias in "Turquoise", "Oro", and "Rust"
MAC "Vanilla" pigment
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in "Black"
L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

Well thank you for looking at this and I hope something in nature inspires you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous, not what I was expecting by the title though lol! I absolutely love the rust and the teal colours, you make it look so magical too, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww..amazing eyemakeup..i'm following. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you both so much! I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete