Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My lazy look!

So we all have days when we don't feel like doing our makeup but you'd better believe that if I'm going somewhere, I'm doing my makeup.  This is the look that I do when I don't feel like doing anything!


And this look really is so easy.  On my eyes, I have :
~TFSI
~NYX ultra pearl mania in
"Mocha" (a beautiful gray/brown)
~A smidge of Urban Decay "Twice Baked" (on top
of the brown liner and a little in the outer "v")
~Kat Von D "Peanut"
~A no name brown eyeliner on my lid
~The same no name brand white
eyeliner on my waterline
~Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner in
"Cyber Blue" under my eye
~NYX ultra pearl mania in "Ocean Blue"
on top of the Avon eyeliner
~L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen
Mascara in Blackest Black

On my lips I have:
~MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick (the first one)
~NYX Megashine Lipgloss in "Frosted Beige"

Here's a picture of the two no name eyeliners I used.  I wish they had a brand on them because I really like them.  They do not go on as smoothly as Urban Decay's 24/7 liners or the Prestige liner that I have, but they're nice and creamy feeling and I really like them.  I bought them at the International Beauty Show in NYC a few years ago and they were I believe less than $2 apiece.  I also have one in green.
Sorry, getting a good picture of these was kicking my butt
I just like doing this look because it's so easy but the pop of color on the bottom lid still makes it a little fun.  Obviously you can change out the color on the bottom for whatever color you want or even no color at all.  And I like putting the loose powder on top of a pencil liner so it stays better.  If I don't have a pencil liner in a similar color, I'll just add a bit of water to the loose powder and do it that way instead.

And I figured since this is a relatively short post, I would tell you what products I use on my face (just in case anyone was wondering)! 
Primer: Montistat Anti-Chafing Gel (this stuff if AWESOME!!! I had the Makeup Forever HD primer and did not like it as much as I liked this)
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily Skin in a mixture of 150 "Buff" and 180 "Sand Beige"
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector in 720 "Light/Medium" (I stinking LOVE this stuff.  If I could only ever buy one product from the drugstore, it would be this!)
Powder: Covergirl Professional Loose Powder in 105 "Translucent Fair" (this isn't really a great powder, but it gets the job done)
Blush: NYX Blush in either "Peach" or "Angel" and I have to say that "Taupe" is a great contour color, but it's just a tad too gray for my face so I add some of my too orange bronzer (N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in 720A "Sunny") on top and it looks great.
Highlighter: I either use MAC Vanilla pigment or Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Blush & Highlighter in "Natural Glow"
When I do add a highlight, I spray a bit of MAC Fix+ on the back of my hand, dab my stippling brush in it and then stipple it over my face, specifically in the highlighted areas.

And that's about it!  I hope you all have a beautiful day!  Be sure to let me know if there's anything you specifically want to see or don't want to see haha!  Thank you so much for checking this out!!!


5 comments:

  1. Great post! But crazy we use the same easy looks- same e/s but I'm even lazier just throw on a NYX blue jumbo pencil lol!! btw I did your purple smokey posted it on mug. You look even prettier every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous lazy look lol! You look fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amalia: great minds think alike!! I don't have the blue JEP, how's the color on that, is it like a baby blue?

    @Cosmetics Aficionado: haha thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say for being your "lazy" look it's one of my favorites ! And I hope you don't mind but I TOTALLY stole this and wore it today . LOVED it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Thorn: Thank you so much! You have my permission to steal whatever looks you want to haha! I'm so glad that you like it enough to wear it yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete