Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Win a $250 Sephora Gift Card!!

As you know, I entered the Makeupbee contest.  I've completely given up hope that I have any chances of winning!  My friend Meredith Jessica, however, is VERY close to being in first!  She just needs a few more votes.  She has said that if she wins, with the grand prize being a $500 gift certificate to Sephora, she's going to give away $250 of it!  That's beyond generous!


So all you have to do is vote on her look on Makeupbee.com by clicking the "like" button and then head over to her giveaway blog post and follow her directions to be entered in this giveaway.  Do you know all of the incredible stuff you can get for $250 at Sephora??

What are you waiting for??  Head over to makeupbee and get yourself a chance at winning $250 for a Sephora shopping spree!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the support Sonja, means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete