Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

I've got the blues!

Well, not the sad kind of blues.  I've had this Eye Kandy Cosmetics' Sprinkles "Berry Blast" eye glitter for a while and I really haven't used it very much.  It's kind of a dark color (but it's sooo pretty!) so it really would only, in my opinion, look good over a bit darker of a color.  

So I went with that today.  I wanted to use "True Blue" from Calypso Minerals because, for one, I thought it'd look great with the glitter on top, and for two, it's like the most beautiful color in the world.

So here's my look!



haha sorry this picture is a little weird, the wind was blowing
Have I told you how much I LOVE "true blue"???  It's so pretty!  It's like an electric royal blue.  Love it.

What I used:
TFSI
NYX JEP "milk"
Calypso Minerals "True Blue" matte pigment
Calypso Minerals "Drama" matte pigment 
(you can get Calypso Minerals from their etsy shop)
MAC "vanilla" pigment as a highlight
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
And then, of course the glitter!




I don't know what my deal is lately but I put glitter on everything haha.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE matte shadows with glitter on top.  I can't get enough of looks like that right now.  I don't know if it's because New Year's Eve is coming and I think glitter is the best thing you can wear on New Year's Eve or what it is but I am glitter-ing it up haha.

I hope you all have a fun and SAFE New Year's!  And if you do some rockin' makeup, make sure you take some pictures and leave me a link to them!!

15 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I looooveee true blue!! Such a gorgeous color! Wayy better than Royal Sugar IMO. This looks is so gorgeous on you, especially when you close your eyes and its like BAAM!! Blue!

    I loovvee it! :D

    I can't wait to show you what I did with the shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitter too, and that blue is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. you remind me of the actress Amy Smart

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most beautiful blue I have seen in ages :) Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is suuuuch a beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies so so much! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to comment!!

    @Kassie: I can only imagine what you'll do with that color. If I can make it look good, I can't wait to see what you're going to do!!!

    @Michelle: It really is one amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! This is such a beautiful blue color that I just placed a Calypso order!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see a tutorial on this! Beautifully done! Absolutely gorgeous and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found this via Pinterest... usually I see these amazing eye makeup pics that have been done on a model. It is so awesome to see a "real person" rock out a style like this in real life!

    ReplyDelete