Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just a quick "Burning Heart" sunset look

When I got Sugarpill's "Burning Heart" quad, the first thing that popped out at me was to do purple on my lid and fade up into red into orange into yellow but I kinda thought that was to be expected.  Well today I wanted to do something colorful but didn't want to really think about so that's what I did.

Here's the look


It's so bright haha.  But I got a ton of compliments on it (I mean, it does help that I went to Sephora wearing it haha).  It gave me a heck of a time trying to get the colors to blend nicely.  I kept getting too much of one color and it was driving me insane haha.

What I used:
Sugarpill "Burning Heart" quad (all colors)
Inglot 393 P (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
NYX "Black" shadow
Maybelline the falsies volum' express mascara

Lips:
MAC "Myth" lipstick 
Buxom lipgloss "Debbie"

That's really all I have for today!  Just a really quick post showing you my makeup.

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ends on Monday at 10:00p.m. (EST)!  You can check that out here!

And if you could, please check out my entry in the Makeupbee contest and "like" it.  Currently I'm in 5th (with Ronnie being in 2nd and 4th haha and Meredith Jessica is in 3rd).  The grand prize is a $500 gift certificate to Sephora and it would be amazing to be able to get all of the foundations I need to start freelancing!  You can check that out by clicking HERE!!  Your support means so much to me!  Thank you so much guys!!

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm having a giveaway too...you can check it out here: http://beautyfullkelli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you had a hard time blending it doesn't show at all, this looks so perfect it's unreal. I voted for your pretty rhinestone look :) I have a feeling you're gonna place in the competition, I don't see how you could not

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i loveee it!! i love sunset looks with orange and red and yellow! im sad the quad is sold out! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so pretty! u did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that quad SO bad! I love this look so much. I'm currently freezing so this made me feel nice and toasty <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly beautiful. You definitely can't tell there were issues with the blending. Your MakeupBee looks are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great color blending, u did it extremely well :) and most of all you look gorgeous in this look! your eyes are stunning, do define...
    I'm dreaming abut Sugarpill eye shadows for a while already, can't wait to get mine and try what I can do with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just WOW,

    I love colour like this! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much!

    @Kelli: Thank you!

    @Meredith Jessica: I would love to but I'm thinking it's not gonna happen haha.

    @isabella: Well hopefully it'll be back in stock soon!!

    @GlitzGlamBudget: thank you so much!

    @Ronnie: gosh, I can only imagine what you'd come up with if you had this palette!

    @Olgiepolgie: thank you so much!

    @MakeupZombie: Thank you!!

    @srtlook4u: Thank you so so much!!! You'll have to post pictures when you do get it and let me know so I can see!

    @Neffisa83: Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the color blending is perfect , great look !
    xx
    pinkpleasebylorina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! I've been looking at that quad. Is it worth it? Oh, I have a new blog...

    eyeshadowandmargaritas.blogspot.com (I'm going to be doing that Sleek Makeup palettes review for you tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So mny people put their looks out there (including myself) that just don't measure up to how beautiful your work is... Just thought I'd let you know I'm amazed everytime I see your work and hope one day I can become as good as you!!!

    ReplyDelete