Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fallen Angel kinda look

I saw the latest challenge on Makeup Geek is to do a look using black and orange, it said to be inspired by a picture (?) so I googled "orange and black pictures" and I saw this
And I thought it was super cool and I could definitely do a look inspired by this.

So I got started and I started playing with my liner on the outer corner of my eyes and I stepped back, took a look, and felt like this looked like a "Fallen Angel" type look so I went with that and tried to make it a little darker and more evil looking, hence the crazy contouring on my cheeks haha.  So here is the look I came up with!






Sorry about the insane amount of pictures, it was raining outside so I didn't have good lighting so I tried to take some pictures outside, which wasn't working out super well so I took some more in my bathroom.  However, bathroom pictures aren't as nice as outside pictures so I was getting a little frustrated because I wanted it to look good but my lighting wasn't working with me haha.  Oh well.  I really tried on this look and I hope you guys like it!  

The colors I used were NYX shadow in "black," Inglot shadows 366 M (a matte reddish orange), 407 P (a beautiful golden orange), 393 P (as a highlight), 2 oranges from my 88 palette. The liner is a mix of NYX studio liquid liner "extreme black" and Revlon Colorstay black liquid liner. I used Inglot 366 and NYX "Black" shadows to do my cheeks as well.

Thanks so much for checking this out guys!! 

20 comments:

  1. Wow this looks so good! The lips look really neat. You got some mad talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! It looks amazing, I love the liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Kat von D Vol.2 palette is as good as yours. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously wowww this looks very artsyy... it kinda reminds me of black swan-esque ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it :D really unique and creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. this is amazing! i can't stop looking at the photos! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing! You get more and more creative... it's insane! I would totally vote for your look! You better win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is FIERCE!! You wear it sooo well! A possible tutorial maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Shit Sonja!1 This is absolutely amazing! Hands down, best abstract look you have ever done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMFG! How creative and wonderful is this look?! EXTREMELY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that! It gives a very nice effect! awesome! I like very much your blog, I recognize me in your creativity, you inspires you of what you can see as image or other too. Really good makeup! my blog if ever you are curious to see my original works (sorry for my approximate English)
    http://myriam-makeup.blogspot.com/
    http://www.wix.com/myriampoulet/make-upartist

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh. DAMN. Bitch, you better win this or I will be upset!!!! This look is so cool!!! And I'm living for the two tone lips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you guys are awesome! Thank you all so much for your comments!! It really means so so much to me!!

    @Isabella: Thanks! I thought that about it being a little Black Swan-esque as well!

    @Tao: I could do a tutorial on this, I might change it up a little though.

    @Kassie: thank you so much!

    @Myriam-makeup: Thank you very much! I'll check your blog out too!

    @Meredith: haha well don't hold your breath! Thank you so much!

    Thank you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome!!! I love it and how you did your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would you be willing to do a DIY on YouTube?

    ReplyDelete