Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Who has the cutest niece in the world?? I do!

Oh my gosh you guys, I know this has nothing to do with makeup but I wanted to show these to you!  My niece is turning 1 on the 14th and my sister took her to get her birthday pictures done.  She is sooo stinkin cute I can't even handle it!!  Check it out:




Isn't she the cutest thing ever???  I think we should have a vote.  All in favor for my sister and brother-in-law to move out of New York and down to North Carolina so I can see my niece more say aye!  AYE!!!  I love her! 

I just think she's so cute.  Well here's a picture of my cutie too

That's all, I just wanted to share those pictures! 

7 comments:

  1. She's very cute indeed. And I can definitely see a resemblance to you in your daughter. Fingers crossed she'll inherit your talent for makeup as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww haha yes, she is STINKIN CUTE!!!! I love the 3rd pic so much! I totally know exactly how you feel because I love my nephew the same way! It's so amazing! I'm voting YES for them to move to NC! My sister literally lives less than a minute from me...and I can't imagine it any other way. Tell them to move!! Your whole family!!! ;) Thanks for sharing, love this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg cute overload!!!! your niece is suche a cutie! your cutie has such a sunshine smile that it makes people want to smile even tho they're in a bad mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye!!!! What a doll!!! I love how she models for the camera already... a different expression and pose in each photo... toooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics! They both are very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Meredith Jessica: thank you! When I look back at pictures of my daughter when she was little I can see a bit of similarity. Aunt Sonja is more than willing to teach her makeup!
    @Dani: it's really hard being so far from them. I was sooo upset when I couldn't get to NY when she was born, I cried for a few days. My parents are actually in the works of putting their house on the market so yay!!!
    @Mandy: aw thanks! My kiddo is nuts and she just cracks me up.
    @FoxyAries: thank you! Isn't she adorable??
    @Meme: Thank you! I agree!

    ReplyDelete