Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The ABC's of Sonja!

I've seen this post on more than one person's blog so I thought I'd do it too!  
A. Age:  25 

B. Bed size:  Queen

C. Chore you hate:  Dusting.  I would rather scrub toilets than dust. 

D. Day:  Thursday June 2nd

E. Essential start to your day:  Take the dog outside so he doesn't pee on the floor haha

F. Favourite colour:  Purple.  I'm not sure why, I just like it!

G. Gold or Silver:  Either silver or white gold.  Here's my engagement ring/wedding band

H. Height:  5' 5 1/2"

I. Instruments:  I used to play the clarinet

J. Job title:  The tax lady referred to me as the "home supervisor" so I guess that works

K. Kids:  technically I have one (Briana, she's 5) but I think I have 3 including the dog and husband haha, they're 3 peas in a pod 

L. Live:  near Greensboro, NC

M. Mum’s name:  Michele

N. Nicknames:  Umm... I don't really have any, my MUG peeps know me as starryskies, I have one friend who calls me "So" another who calls me "Sonj" my dad has called me "Blondie" for as long as I can remember and my hubby calls me "babe" haha, actually I know if he calls me Sonja that he's mad about something

O. Overnight hospital stays:  When I was 5 and had my tonsils out and then when I had my daughter

P. Pet peeve:  I have a few... one is that mascara commercials use false lashes in their advertisements and another is when people leave the milk out (I don't like seeing a milk jug on the counter at all, not even for a second)
 
Q. Quote from a movie: oh man, this one's tough...  "Find out who you are and try not to be afraid of it" -Never Been Kissed.  That's up there on my movie quote list

R. Right or left handed:  I'm a righty

S. Siblings:  I have a crazy older brother (29) who lives in California and does casting for all different reality shows, he's worked on the Bad Girl's Club, The Real World, etc. and he works at and promotes a night club in Hollywood which recently made headlines (which he was soooo ecstatic about) because while Nicki Minaj was performing there, Britney Spears showed up.  And I have an older sister (27) who is the mother of the CUTEST baby ever and likes to talk to people when she's in the car.  Haha she'll call me and if I miss it and call her back literally 30 seconds later, she's already on the phone with someone else.  I love them both!  
this picture was taken almost 5 years ago
T. Time you wake up: haha usually anywhere between 9:30 and 10:00 because my husband's on a crazy schedule and doesn't get home until the middle of the night so we go to bed late.  This will have to change soon because my daughter starts school in August!

U. Underwear:  I don't really get the question... my favorite are from the Ambrielle line at JC Penney

V. Vegetables you dislike:  Zucchini (but I love zucchini bread) and Yellow Squash- yuck, I remember gagging on them when I was little
  
W. What makes you run late:  other people or traffic, I really hate being late

X. X-Rays you’ve had:  my finger (broke it playing basketball) and my bladder (I know that's not a bone but they did x-ray it because I get an unusual amount of UTI's)

Z. Zoo:  Yes, we are avid zoo go-ers.  For real, the only excuse my husband needs for a road trip is a zoo (especially a zoo with a cool lizard).

I hope some of you guys do this too so I can learn more about you!

8 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family. It's always fun to get a more intimate look into the lives of fellow bloggers. Thanks for sharing!

    Meredith Jessica
    http://pigmentsandpalettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "home supervisor"! Lol, I should do this too! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I loved this! I really like this tag and have been meaning to do it...hmm...maybe I'll go do it now! lol. Your ring is so pretty and you have such a beautiful family (btw, I consider my dog and cat my kids too...lol...my daughter calls them her brothers)...she also gets UTI's and has had several surgeries on her bladder! She will be prone to UTI's her whole life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hate when mascara commercials/ads use false lashes on their models... its so misleading! I think in the UK they have to write in fine print if the models are in fact wearing false lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Meredith Jessica: thank you so much! I always like reading people's more personal posts so I like to do them every once in a while!
    @AngieBee: you should do it!
    @Dani: I'd love to see your answers! Thank you I really love my ring, the big stone was actually my great-grandma's stone and my husband had it set. Aw, your poor kiddo! I hate UTI's they're awful! I hope they come up with something that can help her!
    @Jess: me too! I think it's such false advertising. I think every mascara commercial should have to admit when they use false lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...this was so fun to read! Thanks for sharing this! I'm going to do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was cute! I just posted it on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute! I have seen it several times so now I think I'm gonna do it too!

    ReplyDelete