Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blue and Green

Sorry for the super lame title.  I did this look the other day and didn't get around to re-sizing my pictures until today.

I wanted to do something kind of dramatic because my makeup has been quite boring.  I wanted to do something using a black base, I used to do looks all the time with a black base but since I got my Inglot eyeshadows I really haven't used the black base too much.  Here's the look I did




I used NYX "Black Bean" Jumbo eye pencil as a base.  The green is NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in "Jade."  And then I used NYX "Black" eyeshadow in the outer v and the blue is a mixture of Inglot 428 P (a pearly navy color), and NYX ultra pearl mania in "Ocean Blue."  I used Inglot DS 496 as my highlight color.  I used MAC "Myth" lipstick under NYX Megashine Lipgloss in "Crystal Soda" which is a sheer peach/pink color with sparkles in it.  

I think this look is just eh.  It's ok but I don't think I'd do it again.  Thank you so much for taking time out to check this out!  I hope you guys have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to agree with you on this one, it is a very well done look but it doesn't do anything for you personally. I think I like you better in brighter colors. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Its a little more toned than the brighter colors I'm used to seeing on you but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely eye makeup as usual. I think it's more than just 'eh', those colours are so lovely and they go very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous :) it resembles a "medi-evil" look to me for some reason.... (must be the dark bluey & green that make me think of that) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!! I have some of these same colors, I think I might try this... I've never worn a look so bold, I normally do boring neutrals LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate you taking time to comment!
    @Meredith Jessica: I definitely appreciate your honesty! I know when you tell me you like a look that you really do like it! Just something about it was not right. Oh well!
    @Foxy Aries: do it! I've definitely been wearing my share of neutrals lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stupendous. These colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete