Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Inspired by Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory!

I know this is weird inspiration but I was watching The Big Bang Theory a few weeks ago (hilarious!  If you haven't watched it ever, you should) and if you've ever checked out Sheldon's outfits, he almost always wears some colorful t-shirt with a contrasting long sleeved t-shirt underneath (unless he's wearing some crazy plaid suit haha).  On this episode, he had on his Flash shirt with a green shirt underneath and I thought, 'I love those colors together.  I should do makeup like that!'  So that's what I've done today haha.

This is the best picture I could find of the outfit

And here's my look inspired by Sheldon's outfit!




I've been wearing so many neutrals lately that this was fun to do.  I've never tried doing a colorful liner like this before but I like the effect.

What I used (from lashline up to brow bone):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
A green from my 88 palette
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania "Yellow" foiled on lid
Makeup Geek (MUG) "Cocoa Bear" in crease
Sugarpill "Love +" (red)
Sugarpill "Flamepoint" (orange) to make the red look more red and less pink
MUG "Yellow Brick Road"
MUG "White Lies"

Liner: L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner "Carbon Black"
Mascara: L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black


Here are a few clips of Sheldon.  He's hilarious.





That's enough for now haha.

I hope you guys are all doing well!  I've been trying to go through and catch up a little on the blog posts I've been missing out on!  I hope you guys like this look!  Thank you so much for hanging in there with me!!  You guys really are the best!!!

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I like the color combo, too.

    What type of 88 palette do you have? I've been wanting a Coastal Scents one, but I'm sure their are better, cheaper ones out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm not even sure what brand my 88 palette is. I bought it at IBS like 4 years ago in New York City and it doesn't have any wording on it at all.

      Delete
  2. This would make amazing Rasta makeup too, girl! SO colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of that, how Jamaican it is, but that's cool with me haha!

      Delete
  3. This is totally RASTA!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the show a few times its funny, beautiful look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo! And what a great show too. I love Raj and Penny! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I saw this on my dash and flipped! TBBT is my all time favorite show...ever! I have every season on DVD, it is the best sitcom ever! You are my number one Idol right now!! The look is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad you like it! I knew you were a huge fan of the show so it makes me even more happy that you like the look!!

      Delete
  7. this is absolutely stunning! it's so bright and in your face but still elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is totally awesome!!! im such a huge sheldon fan!!! amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome look! I LOOOOVE BBT!!!! What a great idea to get inspiration from a show! I think I might have to try this concept out too! Heart ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is WICKED! I love the way you layered the green and black as liner :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. BAZINGA!!! I love your eye look =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing colour, I love your look :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely amaazing.
    My best friend is like a real life sheldon so i feel a special connection to sheldon haha :) gosh i miss my bff now.. we're such nerds together :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Rasta-esque! I love it, as always you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great look, and I love that you find inspiration from Sheldon :) He is great! Glad to see a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all! I appreciate your comments so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice makeup :) Love your makeup looks...
    I love The Big Ban Theory! :D Yes Sheldon is hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this looks amazing! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete